The following items cannot be purchased:
1. Various dangerous goods that are explosive, flammable, corrosive, toxic, strong acid-base and radioactive
2. Narcotic drugs and psychoactive substances, such as opium, morphine, cocaine, kogan, etc.
3. Items that are prohibited from circulation or delivery by national laws, such as arms, currency, etc.
4. Perishable items, various live animals (such as fresh fish, fresh meat, etc.)
5. Reactionary newspapers, books, windows or obscene materials, etc.
6. Precious metals such as gold and silver and their products
7. National Currency
8. Foreign currency and its marketable securities
9. Radio transceivers, communication security machines
10. Valuable Chinese herbal medicines
11. General cultural relics
12. Other items restricted by customs
13. Plants, flowers, seeds
14. Foods that need to be frozen and food or products with a limited shelf life
15. Toy guns and toys that are too long (knives or swords)
For any order submitted for illegal items, the buyer has the right to refuse the purchasing and cancel the order. For all kinds of losses caused by collusion with the seller and concealing the truth, the user needs to bear the risk with confidence.